| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (ronsway, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, TrknGMC, TooMany2count, Peggy M),
156
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 83 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 83 | I warmed up the 57 today, I wanted to get rid of what ever was in the crank case. So I got her running steady, good and warm. Shut it off, I noticed a waxy kind of smell, I figure it was the motor oil, I rested my arm on the voltage regulator when draining the filter canister and it was more than warm and I looked over past the engine and noticed smoke rising above where the generator is located. I got distracted and never did go over the other side of the truck to check the generator; any thoughts on what is going on?
1999 GMC Yukon 1957 GMC 100 Panel
| | |
| |
| |