| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 231 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 231 | My truck did not come with a cigarette lighter. I have a hole for it with a delete piecce of rubber in the dash, and I have purchased an original off e-bay. I would like to have a power source for my XM radio, and so forth. Could someone please "walk me through the process"? Any information such as color of wires etc would be appreciated or if you have some photo's that would be cool as well. I tried the "search" feature to no avail. I have a soldering iron, and heat gun with shrink wrap. This will be my first journey into the realm of electricity. Thanks guys & gals 1963 Chevy C-10 Fleetside 1970 C-30 Dump Truck 2025 Silverado High Country 2500 Diesel 2012 Indian Chief Vintage serial #002 motorcycle 1946 Indian Chief, 1947 Indian Chief w/sidecar,2014 Indian Chieftain, 2015 Indian Scout | | |
| |
| |