Well tell your brother thanks for serving his country the best way possible! I picked up several rust free chevys while I was out there. I bought a car trailer and towed them home when I went on leave. I spent a lot of my off time creeping around the desert in low lock. There are a lot of stovebolts out there just sitting with dry rotted tires. The junk yards are off Utah Trail in Twentynine Palms. There is B&B and one across the road if he's still open. Good luck. Try Yucca Valley also.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" Elanor Roosevelt
1966 c-10 stepside 1966 c-10 fleetside 1964 c-10 fleetside 1964 c-10 short bed 1964 c-30 flat bed 1964 c-60 dump truck 1968 Impala 1969 Nova 1971 Nova 1975 LUV 1976 C-30 1977 K-20 1966 SS El Camino
|