OK, sweet! Thanks for that.
I forgot about the dial light. Both the black and white wire have spade connectors on them, was just a matter of fingerin out what was hot and what was not! The speaker wire seemed like the right one seein as it comes out of the output transformer, never hurts to ask!
Gonna go fiddle with it as soon as I can get a fuse holder so I dont nuke it, or let the smoke out as that tech article says. grin


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P