I've got one, it's red and has "oxygen" stenciled on it. I figured it was steel, but never scrapped the paint off to look that close, probably is stainless.

It's not that convenient of a size, and having the fittings on the ends in the center gets in the way for a portable tank, which is what mine was used for at one time.

Now that I remember I have one I'll see if I can use it on my truck, if it fits. would need to mount it vertical or add a drain fitting to the bottom if it's flat.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-