| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shade Baby, Pete1946, frogfarmer, baldeagle, 1955 1 Series, Jon G, 1 invisible),
97
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 22 | The owner told me it was a 216. The rust is all surface the only break throw is about a 1" piece on the doors torwards the bottom but looks to be outter skin only. I want to do something cool however still learning and don't have a ton of skills. My goal would be to get it running and rolling and enjoy it as I collect parts. The will let it go for just under a grand. Seemed ok to me just worried about trying to get parts, mostly the grill. I like the cable arm for the turn signal and love the spot light.
Insignificant human with too many projects. I suck at welding so it's a good thing I know how to use a grinder.  '61 Short - Fleetside C-10 '53 5-Window - Sold | | |
| |
| |