Well I think I've found a place to store this thing. Me and a buddy of mine are going to try to pull it out of the swamp and haul it to a shop where we can take our time pulling it apart and try to put together a rough estimate of what it would cost to restore this thing. If it seems like it'll be way out of our budget we'll try to find someone who would like to buy it or use it as a parts truck...whichever one presents the best opportunity for the truck to actually be used and not scraped. If we do restore, it'll probably be a several year process. We both work 70+ hours a week and won't have much time to spend on the truck except for the winter months. Thanks for all the info, hopefully I'll be back looking for more help while tearing this thing apart!