| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Jay R, papas52, Otto Skorzeny, JW51, Gdads51),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 | Well, I guess I'll have to get it out of there. I've got plenty of chainsaws and tractors to pull it out with! Just currently lacking in the money to do a full resto on anything. I've got an '86 F150 waiting in line to be restored/made into a mud bogger. Plus I'm only 20. Not exactly making big money right now. I need a place to store this thing too. Thanks for the info. On the front under the GMC in the grill it has a '450' badge. So I'm assuming it's a 450 ha. More info is appreciated if anyone has it. Especially tips on restoring it. I'll keep everyone posted on this. | | |
| |
| |