| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,230 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 14 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 14 | I just got my '41 Chevy truck running two weeks ago and have been driving it on a daily basis. In the last two days I have noticed a MAJOR puddle of oil forming. I believe it is coming out of the hole in the fly wheel dust cover. This can't be good...right? Any advice on what could be wrong? Thanks | | |
| |
| |