I have recently started working on my 56. I have had it since high school which will be about ten years now. I went off to the service so it sat around for many years. Now, that I am out I started working on my truck. After about a week of working on it to get the rust out of the gas tank, new tires, oil change, spark plugs and a new battery. She turned right over with just a little carburator starter. My original goal was to swap my 235 ci with a small block 350. Just this last month after doing a lot of shopping around I have decided to keep my inline 6. The owner I bought it off in 99 rebuilt it so it only has about 7,000 miles on it. I would like to get a little more power out of it so I am up for any suggestions.


Chevy 1956 3200

"So she said, "either I go or the truck goes!"....Hmm, I wonder what she's doing these days?"