I finally got the truck. It is a GMC 370. The fellow said it came with a Pontiac V-8 originally. The tag inside the door said 200hp.
I pretty much bought it sight unseen. So here it is -
Its all their and the front clip isn't in to bad of shape, but the cab and doors are pretty rough. The frame is in excellent shape and it steers and rolls easy.

So I'm not sure if I'm going to put this one back together. I've put worse back together, but I don't know when I'll ever get around to it. So if anyone out thier wants it or needs parts - let me know, i'll let it go cheap. I'd rather see someone do something with it then sit in my back 40. When I get a chance, I'll try to get some pictures posted. You can give me a call if your interested (815)347-2944 - Jeff


1937 Chevy (converted to 4x4)
1942 Chevy G506 1.5 ton 4x4
1958 Mack B model (on Chevy 1 ton 4x4 frame)
1969 Dodge Charger
1987 K30 Crewcab