| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 | Thankyou Billy Ray. Mines a bit different in that my mounting boltholes on the cross member are transverse to the truck main frame rails. But I suspect the cushion set up is most likely the same. According to some archive discussions the stacked shims help set up hood and fender alignment. I`ll make and stack a few extra on so I can remove as needed later. Thankyou for your reply. John Drabik | | |
| |
| |