| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 164 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 164 | My dad and I are thinking about buying a 1962 GMC 4000 Van Pelt fire engine from the local university surplus program. I'm in community college getting my A.S. in Fire Technology and I'm gonna be a firefighter like by grandpa. I can't find any info., what do you think it weighs and are there any things to look for when inspecting? We're hoping to get this on Tuesday. Any info would be appreciated and I'll update you guys when I see the truck. hope the link works http://www.ucsc.edu/matman/SurplusPictures/fire%20truck.jpg | | |
| |
| |