| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 272 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 272 | http://www.classicchevroletparts.co...rakesRearAxleDriveshaftWheels.pdf#page=1This the the easiest and safest way to fix the issue. I have bought some stuff from them with no regrets. When I get to the tank I will check prices most vendors carry them. I am not associated with any vendor, just had them in favorites. Brad | | |
| |
| |