| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 2 | Hi All! I have a '66 Suburban that I bought as my first non-hand-me-down car my senior year in high school (scarily going on 12 years), and it's been my daily driver ever since. I'm finally getting to the point of actually fixing it up, not just fixing what breaks. So, I'm here to learn from those who know and get some inspiration for what will probably be a long drawn out project. My family has a tendency to take cars apart and leave them that way, and I'm trying to avoid that trap. (Which I guess means I'll either be on the road or next to it...)
Troy | | |
| |
| |