| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,351 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#62735 07/09/2006 2:23 AM | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 102 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2006 Posts: 102 | Thanks you all so much. I am relieved that I haven't made any major mistakes yet. As far as how I drive, I'm 57 and want a daily driver. My "need for speed" is over. I just want to make the best panel I can.
All the best, Ted
| | |
| |
| |