| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,144 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | maybe in form and function but not what I want my engine to look like. I am looking for an old quadrajet, late 60's or early 70's. When they are right they are great carbs. and I can get a decent air cleaner without all that high-rise junk on my engine. | | |
| |
| |