| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Rusty Heaps, 55shaker, BC59, 1955 1 Series, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
130
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 | I did the same thing on my 55 2nd. I bought an original motor setup off ebay. I just switched it out with my vacumn motor and wired it up. I haven't had any problem.
What kind of 'compatible motor' did you use?
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | |
| |
| |