| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 28 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 28 | I assume you still have points? If so I would start with new points and condenser. I have seen condensers go bad for no apparent reason at the most inconvienient times. The points may be burnt or oxidized. If you have power to the coil then somethings amiss with points/condenser | | |
| |
| |