| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Hotrod Lincoln, 51sub, Steelonsteel, Peggy M, 55shaker, TS3600, GRNHydra, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | I have not wired a 1954 GM 6v electric wiper; however, I think that it was actuated via a cable from the wiper control (the same cable-setup that actuated the vacuum wiper motor)?
Maybe Greg Hill will post information on this. Greg would also have information on how the foot-pedal operated GM Accessory Windshield washer had a cable from the washer-pedal to the wiper motor (supposedly working with either the vacuum wiper motor or the 6v GM wiper motor) - the cable would turn/pull on the vacuum motor (and maybe the electric motor)?
I'll look tonight to see if I have installation instructions.
| | |
| |
| |