Hi... Long story, but the older gentleman (late 70's) supplements his income by selling firewood. He delivered a load to my shop which was the first time I met him. Paid him, and he asked to see my other vehicles. I showed him. He said he wished he had time to restore something but no time, and no money. That is when I asked if I could buy the project and I was serious. He smiled, and said no, but that I could have it if I would restore it. I told him that I would not and could not restore it to stock ($$$$) but that I would keep it as original as I could. He smiled and agreed. I still need to visit the farm a couple more times to get the frame, and scrounge around some more. But, trust me, you don't want to spend two seconds longer than you have to in the old deserted farm house and watch wear you step as the floor is rotten and don't lean up against ANYTHING. The house is packed with, well.. "stuff" from the past umpteen years. I looked through some of it. The second motor never ever was found as he told me. I found a second "head" and took that and the first partial motor out. I have that on an engine stand and am debating. The tranny is still in the truck frame, but you can tell that it is history. I heard that the two cylinder heads are worth a little bit of money to old Ford motor enthusiasts? Any truth to that? I should be out working on this. Will check back later. I really appreciate the comments and suggestions.