I will try to get ahold of him. Thanks. I was lucky in that my parts were located at three different venues. The frame and wheels etc. took the most abuse out in the pasture. The motor was in the abandoned farm house that it took an hour to clear a path to the room where the motor was and then I found the wood frame of the cab there as well, in pieces. Motor: intact, but crank laying beside, and pistons gone. The fenders and sheet metal parts? In the rafters of the garage where they stayed dry! I have to rebuild two wood pieces, but I have access to a complete shop and that will be done this afternoon. Take a look. Remember, the first pictures are the most current and as you go to page two and three, you are going back to when I started loading up the truck pieces last fall.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1928chevy/?saved=1