Hi Drew... thanks... Atlanta is a bit too far to Minnesota and the good thing about all this is that it is probably going to be at least a two year if not a four year project and there is NEVER a shortage of something to do on the truck parts so I can wait until something surfaces near me. I was close a short while ago with a 1951 Chevy rolling chassis with a no guarantee 235 installed in it for $150 and not that far away. I was the second caller and you can guess the rest of the story. I work three seasons, but have winters off so I get to spend a considerable amount of time on my hobby and should be out there right now. Thanks for the heads up though. Keep the ideas coming. I just read one post where a guy used a Malibu rear end in his, and also I know many guys have used S10 rear ends and there must be a ton of them out there too. Thanks again!