| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (klhansen, rfs56trk, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, DHedrick, Otto Skorzeny, 39Master85, greenie-reddy, Peggy M),
136
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,399 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 8 | I have really enjoyed the Stovebolt site. It has helped me a great deal. The forums are fantastic. I am restoring a 1951 GMC pickup with my teenage sons. The project has been a lot fo fun. We are nearly done and I am sure I will need some advice in the home stretch.
Right now I am looking for the center molding for the hood. I have seen where I can buy SS or chrome pieces but I was looking for an original steel piece I could paint. Any help is appreciated.
Duff | | |
| |
| |