| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 9 | Anybody know where I can find fenders for a c/50? The guy I got the truck from says they are p/u fenders cut out for the hood but I think the wheel opening is to large. the rust is near the wheel opening and I am open to any ideas of how to fix it. Has anybody done anything fancy with rubber fender-flares or maybe some fresh ideas with some dimond plate? -Spencer | | | |
Entire Thread
|
67-72 Fenders
| spenceRbRown | 02/07/2010 10:23 PM | |
| |
| |