| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (rfs56trk, 50Chevy3100, 3800GUY, cmayna, Donf, Barry Martak, Peggy M, Lightholder's Dad, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,461 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#61731 06/28/2006 3:12 AM | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 4 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 4 | Thanks for the help -- but that raises a follow-up question: were all the cranks with the same casting number ( 2191127 ) forged?
I've confirmed one is forged, but there are several others I haven't checked.
It seems from what I've seen that cast and forged cranks would generally have different numbers, but I'm wondering.
Wild Turkey "If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail"
| | |
| |
| |