Hello,
Glad to help out. I do this very same thing for my living ... custom and original glass, this is our family business since 1975. You can check out my site to contact me at the shop aglassenterprise.com toll free in the U.S. at 1-800-223-1141 we have original patterns for all every make and model vehicle made ( very rare if we do not). So you all know, there is a difference in the laminated glass. All laminated windshield is required to be .030 lamination, side windows, vents, back glass can be .015 lamination ( half as thick ). Know what you are getting for your money, I will try to get more information on the stovebolt for interior, insulation ,glass, channeling, clips, gaskets, etc.etc. that we provide at my shop. I can send pics and references for all work, hope to be more help here for the bolters.
thanks, restoman57