| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Phak1, klhansen, 3800GUY, Still At It, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 53&Me, 3 invisible),
90
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,437 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 20 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 20 | My truck was shot with flat black enamel paint and no clear coat over it. I don't care much for the look so I'm wondering if I can have it clear coated to give it some shine or lustre and be easier to take care of? I had one painter tell that he wouldn't do it, but he's the only one I've asked so far.
What are the "pros and cons" of doing this or am I asking for trouble? Any thoughts are appreciated. | | |
| |
| |