How about Ebay? I look there often if for no other reason, just to see whats out there. Some times is kind of like having a truck show at your finger tips.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pete...ptZCommercial_Trucks?hash=item3359c2fdcb

As far as learning to drive a big truck, thats part of the fun of owning one. The first big truck I bought was b model Mack that had a two stick transmission in it. I did not put a whole lot of miles on it in the time that it was mine but I feel like I got the hang of it fast. I have a 13spd in the 860 that is totally new to me but I'm learning..... slowly!

Bill

Last edited by Bill Marlow; 02/01/2010 12:12 PM.

~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!