My dad's uncle bought this truck new in 1929, it went to my dad in 1969 and last fall it became mine. It is in rather good condition for it's age as it has been stored inside since it was new, and only has 40,000 miles on it.

It is all original with the exception of the sealed beam headlights and clearance lights which my great-uncle added sometime during the 1940s. I still have the original headlights and plan to put them back on the truck. And at some point he got tired of the original green color and painted the cab blue. When I can afford it I would like to have it painted in the original green.

The truck runs very well, but the tires are older than I am so I need to replace them before I put it on the road. It's presently missing the outside driver's door handle, so I would appreciate it anyone could tell me where I could get my hands on one. Dad still has the door handle somewhere, but he can't find it.

I'll add more photos once I wash the dust off the truck and get it on new tires.

Paul L Meisel
Sawyer, North Dakota

paul @ meiselphotography.com

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/17/2025 9:44 PM.