| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,378 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | I have a 63 C20 with a 292. One of the first mods I did was install an HEI, best an easiest mod I've done. I ran 10 awg from coil to firewall, didn't run 10 awg to ignition switch, I knew better. It ran great for 3-4 years. One morning I started it and the wire harness from ignition switch to firewall smoked. I checked for a short and could not find one. It only smoked the one wire and I was able to salvage the harness by replacing the one wire with 10 awg. Your mileage may vary!
Larry
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Taff | 01/24/2010 6:31 PM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/24/2010 9:30 PM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Taff | 01/24/2010 10:58 PM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/25/2010 12:48 AM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Richard | 01/25/2010 5:23 AM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/25/2010 7:30 AM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Richard | 01/25/2010 9:13 AM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/25/2010 2:00 PM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| LGriffin | 01/25/2010 2:08 PM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Taff | 01/31/2010 4:56 PM |
Re: 235 fitted with HEI, how to wire?
| Virginiafiretruck | 02/18/2010 3:39 AM | |
| |
| |