| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, TPR57C, cmayna, Gdads51, walter74, greenie-reddy, Peggy M, Otto Skorzeny),
175
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 | Do you have any pictures of them? I know there were 16" wheels for the 1/2 ton 6 lug pattern, but I am not aware of any 16.5" wheels with 6 lugs. All of the 16.5" wheels that I have seen were 3/4 or 1ton wheels with 8 lugs. Anyone else seen 6 lug 16.5 wheels?
TruckNut
Be kind, courteous, cheerful and helpful - And someone will take advantage of you.
"Quiting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times." Mark Twain
| | |
| |
| |