There are lots of brokers out there that claim they can move vehicles, but when it gets down to it all they do is post it on a load board and hope someone takes the load. I would suggest contacting these guys. http://www.dasautoshippers.com/ They are based in Mesquite, TX and have a guy contracted in SA with a wrecker. He would pick it up at your home with a wrecker to his yard out Austin highway. They would them load it on a transport to their nearest destination and then wrecker it to the final destination. Another option is to get a 28 foot trailer from these guys. http://www.upack.com/moving-quotes/quote.asp?NLOView=2 A wrecker can load a non runner vehicle into one of their trailers. I have done it before. I lifted one end of the vehicle and put one end of the vehicle into the trailer. Then chain the vehicle to the trailer leaving enough slack in the chain to lift the other end and and push it in the trailer. The trailer will either have a wood floor that you can nail blocks to or it will have nailer strips. You might try this hauling board. I bought a wrecker in PA last summer and pulled a flatbed up there and picked up vehicles both ways to help pay for the trip. Too bad this didn't come up then. I would have been glad to help and I drove right through Virginia. If I can be of any more help, email me. [email protected]. I have been in the trucking business over 45 years. I don't have trucks running to the east coast, but knowing people helps. I'm in Fredericksburg.