| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 3B, GMCJammer51, DuckRancher, Peggy M, 1 invisible),
134
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#60786 05/23/2006 1:51 PM | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 136 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 136 | I'm getting ready to put in a 454 BB into my 1958 GMC Suburban Carryall. I assume that I'll have to box the frame rails, but I'm confused as to the motor mounts. I called Chassis Engineering and others, and they have plenty of kits for 55-57, but nothing for a '58. Anybody done this? How?
Thanks, Mark | | |
| |
| |