| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,659 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 52 | How can I get a title for it? I don't find any ID VIN# plate on the truck. How could anyone challenge it? How would they know it doesn't match? I'm at a loss to figure out what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I've had the truck 15 years. | | |
| |
| |