I got the engine set in last night. The front mount was no problem;rear mounts will needa little work. I decided rather than removing the crossmember and re-fitting it a half foot back,I'm going to cut some plates which I'll bolt solid to the bellhousing mount holes,and bolt at the other end to the crossmember rubber mounts.That'll take care of the difference in width of mounting holes and the difference in distance from front mount to rear mounts. Got the driveline in;I used the stock GMC driveline from axle to carrier bearing,used a front piece from a mid 70's chevy van with a 292 and 3 speed stick. I had to cut about 2 inches off the splines but other than that,it makes a bolt in driveline for the 270/Saginaw 4 speed.
I'm planning to use a Datsun hydraulic clutch,since I have one on the shelf;I'll need to have a line built for it once I get the cylinders installed. Once those issues are handled,it'll just be the usual things;belt,hoses,oil filter,wiring the engine,tune up,throttle and choke cables,etc.
Oh,yeah,and an exhaust system of some kind.
Speed


1954 GMC 350
1957 GMC 1/2 ton
1962 Chevy C-30
1952 Chevy 6400 dump bed project truck
'98 Harley FLSTC
'66 Pontiac Catalina
'76 Chevy 1 ton Duallie
'84 Bronco II
'78 Dodge W-200
'81 Toyota 4X4 truck