| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
119
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 239 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 239 | Hi Tony,
I'm not sure what you consider high, but here are a couple of places I have used in the past with good results.
1.) Henry's in Raytown 2.) An individual who works from his home - John Rouska (in Raytown)
I have heard good things about Raytown Transmission, but have not used them.
Good Luck.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. -Unknown-
| | |
| |
| |