| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 502 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 502 | I think thats like trying to find good food at fast food joint. Having worked in the industry for many years it's hard to make money when your up against the hourly time for a job, which I think makes mechanics rush thru it. It wasn't until I had my own business and was the one calling the shots was I able to do the job as it was supposed to be done. This was greatly appreciated by my customers but I'll admit sometimes I didn't charge for all my time. I think there are a lot of good wrenches out there but we live today where time is the important factor not quality. Good luck with your search. Dan
Remember your freedom - US Veterans provided it. 101st Screaming Eagles
| | |
| |
| |