| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
5 members (Jon G, Gdads51, 3B, NJC, 1 invisible),
102
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#60445 05/19/2006 8:02 PM | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 50 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 50 | Blue - Out of curiosity was Patrick able to ID your tranny for you? I have the Sag 4spd 2- Ring tranny he recommends but after many e-net searches and trips to the bookstore I've never been able to positivly ID my transmission. About all I know is it's GM. One clue I did read was that the lower first gear trannys were used on 6's and the higher ones were used on V-8's. Bug
1951 Chevrolet 3100 AD Pickup
| | |
| |
| |