| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,448 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 18 | I bought the 65 yesterday. it is from Billings Montana. I doubt there are many "Original" left there in this condition. This thing is perfect underneath. Original Brake lines are still ok and other than a small perforation at the bottom of each front fender, rust free. Interior is beyond excellent. Other than a couple holes in the steel dash for what ever it is mint, original floor rubber is perfect. This little beggar was inside his shop for over 20 years. Cab and suspension rubber still looks new and not dried out. I paid 7 but you gotta factor in the cost of me or paying someone to bring me one home. Plus the fact it wouldn't get my seal of approval before I buy. Solid solid tight old beast I won't even paint as it's not just good, it's good enuff. I'll get some under the hood shots and interior shots when I P/U next week. In Ontario old Mint cars are twice to three times the money you guys closer to the Jewell Belt live. 7K, IMO 1,ooo-1,5oo too much but it's a done deal and I am truly in love with this thing. I hope I don't wear off the Original paint looking at it over this winter.... | | | |
Entire Thread
|
So close, but still so far away
| Kawboy | 12/22/2009 3:40 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| FriedGreenTmater | 12/22/2009 4:01 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| Kawboy | 12/22/2009 4:16 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| FriedGreenTmater | 12/22/2009 4:21 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| Kawboy | 12/22/2009 6:36 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| rar | 12/22/2009 9:33 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| FriedGreenTmater | 12/22/2009 9:43 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| Kawboy | 12/24/2009 3:34 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| kingko | 12/24/2009 7:15 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| 65fixerup | 12/27/2009 4:25 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| Leo | 12/27/2009 6:45 PM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| PapaJ | 12/31/2009 8:55 AM |
Re: So close, but still so far away
| Kawboy | 01/04/2010 2:23 PM | |
| |
| |