Thanks for the welcome. Is the 66 a stovebolt?
Heard the name before, "Stovebolt".

I really like the red one...alot. But the Green short box
is real cool too. The green one is a repaint, I asked
already as it looked as if the clear is coming off.
They didn't clear the old cars to my knowledge.
I am going to call the guy with the green one
and see if I can get some detail pictures. I won't be doing a concours resto as I am too poor, for now. I just want a truck to go to the farm and cut wood, maybe to the beer store and back....just a truck for
around town, weekends. I am going to go and call
the guy now. This is real exciting stuff. I got lots
of 60's experience, just a little rusty....

SON OF A GUN, is that a nice truck you got there, wow

Last edited by Kawboy; 12/22/2009 4:17 PM.