| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 25 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 25 | I have a 1966 Chevy C10,4:11 rear. I need a speedometer gear housing,that uses 40 to 45 driven gears.
Anyone know where I can buy the speedometer gear housing?
Or if you a running a MY6,with 4:11 rear end.What did you do,so your speedometer would show to correct speed?
Jimmy | | |
| |
| |