Not the first one I looked at, those two were
my 2nd and 3rd LOL. I kinda know what I am
looking for, mint burns no oil, all original for
less than 4 grand, delivered to the Great White North.

In my dreams eh!

Well the green one is out, I just got a link to the
place that is selling it. I'd rather pay 75oo for
a mint body, than 54oo for this old rusty one.
I am passing on the green one and will consider
paying the big bucks for near zero rust with a
bad engine. My problem is delivery factored in
with the time off work to go and look at one
in the sunny south. I'll be having a real close
look under the red one.

I really do like the long box better for a truck.
I'll never venture much further than 100 miles
with it. Plus I'd love to buy a camper for the back.
Heres the link to Green one in case you want to
see it

It's the 66 on page 4. Just read the "Whats a Stovebolt" cool, guess I have been one for
30 years now, with a 20 year leave of absence.
Everytime I look at the red 65 I get all funny
feeling, is that normal?
Tennessee Winters

Last edited by Kawboy; 12/22/2009 6:55 PM.