| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,448 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 105 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 105 | I got the complete door seal kit from classic parts. How do I attach some of the molding? Like the glass u channel. It doesn't have the clips on it like the original has. wasn't sure if I was suppose to screw it on or what. Also there is a piece that goes on the inside metal trim that is stapled on??some of it I know has to be glued on and they sent the glue for that. I'm getting tired of seeming daylight thru the door and the cab leaks cold are in like a barn door. | | |
| |
| |