47-55 Paint-Colors Tech Tip

I do not think that an interior deluxe color was available before 1954.

From 47-53, the Panel and Canopy Express trucks had a gray interior color (a different gray color-code from the 54/55 Pulsar Gray).

In 1954, interior colors and color combinations become more complicated.
Regular Cab & Panel interior color: Pearl Beige
Regular Cab & Panel deluxe interior color: Pulsar Gray
Regular Cab & Panel deluxe two-tone interior: 4 different color combinations were available

Panel-Body Interior Colors:
49-53 (and, maybe 54) Panel and Canopy Express interior- Gray
47-53 Suburban: Pecan Brown
54 (and, maybe 55) Suburban: Pulsar Gray

Original color codes are given in the Tech-Tip, as is information on how to contact PPG. If PPG does not have a new code or an offset-code, you would need to try to get a scanned-match from a piece of painted metal that was hiddent from sunlight and scratching. PPG's Prophet System is good. As I recall, they do not have a modern code for Pulsar Gray. I might have a PPG Prophet formula, if you are interested.

If you post a photo of Graphite Gray, I can tell you if it looks like graphite gray.

Jim Carter sells Pulsar Gray [paint (I think).