| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (FAST55, cmayna, Cletus1950, Phak1, Peggy M, Flatblu4748, Charles in CA, Gray_Ghost),
65
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,686 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#60184 05/08/2006 11:33 PM | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 469 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 469 | I installed one in a 46 1.5 ton and it works like a Hank. The one I'm useing is a three speed under straight through and over. Top speed in under is about 30 mph I have' nt had the nerve to go to the max in over probly some where around 80 or 90. I think this would be a good fix for most people wanting overdrive instead of useing the light weight I want'a break alum. car trannys. | | |
| |
| |