I have a 1956 GMC model 150 pickup, and I want to install three point seat belts (lap and shoulder) on each side, driver and passenger. My question is this, how have folks who have done this attached the upper point to the cab wall? Has anyone installed such a belt in the center? A search on "seat belt" and related terms turned up nothing. Thanks,
Dave

PS oops- I just tried seatbelt all one word and got 118 hits... reading there and finding the instruction sites for the
Juliano's kit, my question is now more refined. I have a small rear window giving lots of space-who has welded a nutplate to the inside of the cab, and who has cut a hole to either slide the plate in or weld flush to a hole that matches the plate?

Last edited by Dave Douglas 56; 12/08/2009 12:23 AM.

Well, my time went so quickly,
I went lickety-splitly
Out to my ol' 55.
As I pulled away slowly,
Feelin' so holy,
God knows, I was feelin' alive..... Tom Waits, Ol' 55