Ok dumb question how many bolts hold the diff cover on the pumpkin? Ford was huge on using dana 80's in there commercial cab chassis the brake calipers are on the leading side of the diff and I have seen Two Chev/GMC with a 80 and the calipers where either on the back side or different sides on either end I have no idea if Dodge ever used the 80 or not. I can't recall ever seeing a Spicer/Dana rear end under a International I know that the ones I have seen all had Eaton rear ends in them. The best I could offer is check your ring gear and see if the part number is still visable as that will help tell you what size of diff it is for and the reason I ask for the number of bolts is I recall something like 14 bolts on the cover is a 80. Hope this helps a bit