| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (rfs56trk, 50Chevy3100, 3800GUY, cmayna, Donf, Barry Martak, Peggy M, Lightholder's Dad, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,461 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 428 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 428 | I can't speak to a 54 switch, but the 47 to 53 switches don't come cheap. I wanted to put in an orginal so one of the guys here on The Stovebolt hooked me up. $40 plus shipping. I think it was a fair price for the NOS switch. The last one I saw on Ebay went for over $70. I agree with Tim, I would put in a request for one in the Swap Meet. You will probably get a better price and put a few bucks in another bolter's pocket. | | |
| |
| |