| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (Phak1, IHPWR, 66flea, 1 invisible),
119
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,445 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 38 | The heater in my 54 is not working so as I am checking things out I notice there is a fuse and a white porcelain thing attached to the same switch which is an under dash mount switch similar to a house switch with what fells like 3 stop points on it. The fuse was blown and the porcelain thingy is real brittle and falling apart revealing a coil of wire. I have looked on various sites to find a replacement switch but have had no luck this seems to be the original switch as it has heater engraved in the toggle. Any ideas where I might find a replacement? | | |
| |
| |